AniFX is a freeware cursor editor. It is an all-in-one solution for cursor creation, extraction and editing. It is designed to work with Windows XP, Windows Vista cursors supporting transparency.
With a wealth of tools and more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the cursors you can create. You can easily convert your favorite images into cursors, or cursors into images. AniFX gives you the possibility to change cursors inside exe files.
Convert your GIF files to animated cursors and vice versa. With AniFX you can extract cursors from other files, including Windows Vista and Macintosh files. You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of AniFX.
- Create cursors for Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Support for animated (ANI) cursors
- Create animated GIF files
- Create cursor libraries
- Easily convert images to cursors
- Add, change or delete cursors inside exe files
- Support for transparency (alpha channel)
- Batch processing for import, export and extract
- Multiple language support
- More than 40 effects + custom filter
- Resolutions up to 256x256
- Data types: 2, 16, 256, True Color, True Color + Alpha
- Extract cursors from 32 bit exe and dll
- Import and export images
- Transparent, Brighten/Darken, Blur/Sharpen tools