When you connect to a network share on your LAN or to your .NET Passport account, Windows allows you to save your password in order to use it in each time that you connect the remote server. This utility recovers all network passwords stored on your system for the current logged-on user. It can also recover the passwords stored in Credentials file of external drive, as long as you know the last log-on password.
Which passwords this utility can recover ?
- Login passwords of remote computers on your LAN.
- Passwords of mail accounts on exchange server (stored by Outlook 2003)
- Password of MSN Messenger / Windows Messenger accounts
- Internet Explorer 7.x and 8.x: passwords of password-protected Web sites ("Basic Authentication" or "Digest Access Authentication")
The item name of IE7 passwords always begin with "Microsoft_WinInet" prefix.
- The passwords stored by Remote Desktop 6.
Download Network Password Recovery in Zip file
Download self-install executable for installing Network Password Recovery with uninstall support
Download Network Password Recovery for x64
Enjoy! Please click on my ads as token of appreciation. Thank you.