DescriptionBulletsPassView is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords stored behind the bullets in the standard password text-box of Windows operating system and Internet Explorer Web browser. After revealing the passwords, you can easily copy them to the clipboard or save them into text/html/csv/xml file.
BulletsPassView is the successor of the old 'Asterisk Logger' utility, with some advantages over the older tool:
- BulletsPassView doesn't reveal the password inside the password text-box itself. The password is only displayed in the main window of BulletsPassView, while the password text-box continues to display bullets.
- BulletsPassView also supports Windows 7/Vista/2008, while Asterisk Logger failed to work in these new operating systems.
- BulletsPassView also reveals the passwords stored in the password text-box of Internet Explorer.
- BulletsPassView supports command-line options to save the current opened password boxes into text/html/csv/xml file.
- BulletsPassView is a unicode application, which insures that passwords with non-English characters will be extracted properly.
System RequirementsThis utility works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 7/2008. If you want to extract passwords from x64 application, you have to use the x64 version of BulletsPassView.
Know LimitationsThis utility works fine with most password text-boxes, but there are some applications that don't store the password behind the bullets, in order to increase their security. In such cases, BulletsPassView will not be able to reveal the password.
Here's some examples for applications that BulletsPassView cannot reveal their passwords:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Opera Web browsers.
- Dialup and network passwords of Windows.
Download BulletsPassView in Zip file
Download self-install executable for installing BulletsPassView with uninstall support
Download BulletsPassView for x64
Enjoy! Please click on my ads as token of appreciation. Thank you.